Me and my partner had an overnight stay for our anniversary. The b&b was in a great location, the room was lovely and clean, the owner was friendly, welcoming and helpful in his knowledge of the city, breakfast was nice with plenty of choice. It was noisy in the area early in the morning but would definitely stay again and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor Place is a Georgian town house set within the City Walls right in the heart of Chester.Our location could not be any better as we are the closest B&B to the city centre with no more than a 5 minute walk to all of the key attractions in Chester including the race course!The guest house has recently been lovingly restored to combine Georgian charm with all the modern comforts. With our luxury beds, deep bounce back pillows and duvets and crisp satin stripe bedding – we aim to deliver on affordable luxury. We source Cheshire local products and services wherever possible and this extends to our delicious full English breakfasts! Which include fabulous sausages and dry cured bacon from Cheshire bred pigs, local free range eggs, Cheshire tomatoes and mushrooms accompanied by beans to finish off your full English breakfast served with tea or fresh coffee served in a cafetiere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grosvenor Place Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor Place Guest House Hotel Chester
- Grosvenor Place Guest House Chester, Cheshire