This B and B is right in the city. Despite that its quiet. Good cooked breakfast. Very helpful owner. My single room was very small but did the job and was well priced. Ideal when all you want is a room for the night. Saw the doubles and they were a good size. Not luxurious but comfortable. Only downside was no parking. Parking is nearby in the Rodee Car park at £5.80 per day and £1.50 overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor Place is a Georgian town house set within the City Walls right in the heart of Chester.Our location could not be any better as we are the closest B&B to the city centre with no more than a 5 minute walk to all of the key attractions in Chester including the race course!The guest house has recently been lovingly restored to combine Georgian charm with all the modern comforts. With our luxury beds, deep bounce back pillows and duvets and crisp satin stripe bedding – we aim to deliver on affordable luxury. We source Cheshire local products and services wherever possible and this extends to our delicious full English breakfasts! Which include fabulous sausages and dry cured bacon from Cheshire bred pigs, local free range eggs, Cheshire tomatoes and mushrooms accompanied by beans to finish off your full English breakfast served with tea or fresh coffee served in a cafetiere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Grosvenor Place Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor Place Guest House Hotel Chester
- Grosvenor Place Guest House Chester, Cheshire