my daughter surprised me for my birthday and my wife with a weekend away in chester ,im so glad she booked the olde kings head the rooms were comfy and clean, food and beer excellent and saff very friendly have booked to go back for my wifes birthday in december cannot wait.our friends could not book into the same place as they were fully booked they stayed up the road but next time they are in the same place as they love it . from ken dibdin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head is a traditional Inn built in 1622 on the west side of Lower Bridge Street. The Inn is a few minutes walk down hill from the Cross. The name refers to when King Charles stayed at the nearby Gamul House during the English Civil War. Since buying the business in March 2012 the current owners have spent thousands of pounds trying to bring the Ye Olde Kings Head back to it's former glory. In November 2012, the property had an extensive refurbishment throughout the bar and restaurant areas, every ensuite bathroom was also replaced and redecorated to a high standard. There are currently three completed refurbished rooms, by mid December 2013 they expect every bedroom to be finished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ye Olde King's Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde King`s Head Hotel Chester
- Ye Olde King's Head Chester, Cheshire