Great service from Phi and Dee, from our initial telephone booking,our subsequent arrival in Chester and throughout our stay untill our departure. Our stay felt similar to staying as guests at a family members home.
The location is ideal, to explore Chester,within the old city walls in a quiet location,just 2mins to its city walls,racecourse,river and shops.
Parking was free and the car forgotten until ready to leave following a fullcooked English breakfast with cereals and toast and huge pots of coffee and tea,yum ,yum.
We would definatley return and recommend to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the historic centre of Chester is one of the city's best loved public houses. Within a minutes walking distance of the Grosvenor Museum, Chester Castle and the world famous Chester Race Course. Set away from the main shopping centre in a quiet secluded, picturesque back street frequently used as a set for the filming of period dramas. Recently refurbished three double en-suite rooms with a quirky laid back charm. The perfect stopping place to discover the city's hidden charms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Golden Eagle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Hotel Chester
- Golden Eagle Chester, Cheshire