“I wasted 40 minutes of my life”
Review of The Fry Inn

The Fry Inn
Ranked #32 of 61 Quick Bites in Chester
Reviewed 7 October 2018

I placed my oder, paid the money and after 40 minutes found out they forgot about to proceed with it, 40 minutes of my life was wasted!! despicable, awful service! Rude stuff!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Would definitely recommend Salt and pepper noodles .... New management look to be doing a Brillant job, keep up the good food

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

What more can I say than that. Simply the best. Phone ordering. Good on every detail with sustained friendly service.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We recently visited here the food was terrible and very poor service! We certainly won't be going back

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I have recently visited with my family, we had ordered a large chinese order and the food was excellent I've never had food like it, it was all perfectly cooked and tasted great. The staff had ensured all the food was correct and in there too. Wonderful service will definitely return.

Date of visit: May 2018