“So chilled!”
Review of The Shed

The Shed
Ranked #18 of 227 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Bar, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“So chilled!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I love The Shed, I have been coming here for a couple years and it's the go to place for me for cocktails with friends/hot chocolate with my mum/catch up dinner with gran and gramps.. Always great. Friendly staff and great tapas too! Would recommend whatever the occasion, it's lovely of a summer evening to sit outside too.

Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Excellent Margarita!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I love the Shed - great food and possibly the best Margarita I've ever tasted! (I had 2 to be sure!) I checked the menu in advance and made a reservation - it gets busy. Once we arrived found that the menu was slightly different to that online. However, the food was really good and well presented. Staff friendly and attentive. Will definitely return.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank SPea
Penzance, United Kingdom
“Bank holiday snack”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We often go to the Shed because their coffee is really nice and we love their nachos. We decided to go on May bank holiday Monday we were offered a table straight away and ordered our drinks and nachos which were as usual wonderful. This is a lovely friendly restaurant take it from a local!

Visited May 2014
England uk
“great coffee”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

great coffee served in a relaexed atmosphere

good for people watching..

Toilets very compact but clean

Visited April 2014
Truro, United Kingdom
“Good food good service great atmosphere”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Called in over Easter 2014. Lovely food ,service,atmosphere. Highly recommended. Staff kindly let me order food from the menu in its sister restaurant

• Visited April 2014