“Fab Food & Friendly Staff!”
Review of The Shed

The Shed
Ranked #13 of 233 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: British, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My family and I ate at this restaurant this afternoon (2nd Aug 2014)
We had sandwiches BLT & Fish Fingers.. Kids pizza & chips that was huge & pork burger with Apple sauce and goats cheese (special off the board) & garlic bread with cheese.
The food was lovely and the waiter was charming!
The atmosphere was friendly but unfortunately we were unable to connect to their wifi even though 2 different waiters gave us a code

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We normally eat at the shack next door however when we asked them for a table they turned us away saying the had no table available considering it looked empty we could not understand it, so we went next door to the shed and they accommodated us nicely, we had the Tapas for two and it was a great snack, enjoyed it together with a drink, which all went down well, when we finished the meal the shack was still empty, Lee you was so busy we did not want to worry you, but you need to sort them out we would have enjoyed a meal there again.

Toastmaster John

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have to admit to being a little biased. As a family we love this restaurant which seems to effortlessly cater for all age groups and tastes. As well as the family restaurant of choice in Falmouth it was first choice for my sixteen year old daughter for her birthday party, having already had a great experience there on her thirteenth birthday.
The staff are friendly, not over attentive and seem able to recall regular visitors easily, the girls, treated like adults, selected from the menu, pizza, burgers etc and thoroughly enjoyed it all.
My wife, son and I, not invited!, selected from the tapas menu, calamari, sardines, garlic prawns and deep fried Camembert with drinks, coffee a beer and soft drinks for all.
At check out time I was surprised to find that a two course meal for five young ladies, all the tapas and drinks came in at under £130.
Not only good locally sourced food, well prepared and presented but inexpensive. We, as a family, thoroughly recommend The Shed.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The Shed is located on the edge of Falmouth main 'Event Square' making it an ideal place to grab a table and relax with a drink and great food whilst watching the goings on in the square. Very popular and very busy but has outside seating as well as inside.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The Shed was recommended by some locals and although it looks a bit cafe like from the outside we had a really great dinner there. There was a real mix of food from more formal to Tapas and the choice was yours. I had the fantastic Shed burger (it was a beast!) One thing I really likes was that the kids burger was the same as the adults (just half the size and no pickle). The service and atmosphere were great too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it for lunch or an informal dinner. Nice seats outside as well.