The hotel is in a good location for visiting the centre of Falmouth. We stayed in one of the more expensive rooms iwhich was a good size and has an excellent walk in shower.
Overall it's a bit dated but clean enough. Breakfast service was slow but the food ok. All the staff were very friendly.
Parking is not great but we did manage to get in most of the time.
The major downside is that the location is noisy so take some earplugs. The town center carpark is immediately opposite and there's a pub next door. There's also a noisy compressor outside the fornt of the hotel which they could do with silencing. There was liitle noise emanating from the inside of the hotel.
We enjoyed our stay but probably won't rush back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall