My husband and I booked this very last minute and was uncertain of what to expect as it states 2 star. We were very pleasantly surprised. Room three is lovely and has a fab bathroom at least 3 star standard. The breakfast next day was really lovely and with Rick steins across the road it was a perfect location. The car park is at the back and it's best to go in to hotel for the directions which is a bit of a nuisance but not too bad. Only negative - bar toilets could do with being a little less smelly. They appeared clean but did smell a bit but please don't let that put you off. Overall thoroughly enjoyed the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall