The website for this hotel is fantastic. It lured me in to thinking that this place would be a trendy boutique hotel that we were looking for. We were really disappointed by this hotel. I imagine when it first opened, it was really nice but its looking seriously tired. The location is good, parking was not easy but ok. The service was really slow from the moment we arrived. I felt like we were inconveniencing the receptionist who would rather had been chatting to his pals in the bar. The room reminded me of a drab university room. It overlooked the back garden which was quite noisy. Apart from a few nice bits of furniture and bedding, the room just looked tired. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was lovely and there were lovely toiletries. Breakfast was pretty dreadful. We waited ages for service. It felt like a place where they had been popular and had frankly become complacent. The breakfast was nice but took ages. There were lots of families when we went and we wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for a romantic break. Certainly wouldn't stay again. This place is past its best and they have got lazy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms and Hotels.com so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall