Stayed at the Falmouth Townhouse and was very pleased with my choice. The hotel has character with old fixtures and fittings with a modern twist. Rooms were clean and tidy and the bed was very comfortable.
When we first arrived (with the current cold weather) we settled by the open fire with a glass of wine, which was lovely. There was also plenty of magazines and newspapers to read alongside. Breakfast also couldn't be faulted with table service and a good food choice.
Wish I had gotten to stay a little longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall