We stayed here for 2 nights and had a good time at the Townhouse. The location is excellent and the room was good with harbour views, albeit bordering on being pricey. Having said that our room also had a newly refurbished bathroom, which was a nice add-on. All of this would make the Townhouse a good option but what really stands out is the staff doing the breakfast shift. Very good food served with a smile and a welcoming air that is so often lacking in hotels and B&Bs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall