Really lovely and quirky hotel, good value for money and is a perfect place to stop for young couples on a break. We had an amazing sea view over the maritime harbour and the breakfast was yummy with great service from staff. The staff were all friendly and created a great impression of the Falmouth locals. The room we stayed in was clean, trendy, simple and well decorated. I would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall