We have stayed at the Townhouse many times, and loved it every time. Easily the most laid-back and friendly staff in any hotel anywhere - and we've stayed in a lot of hotels! Décor is an eclectic retro chic which gives the whole hotel a relaxed feel you just don't get in the perfectly planned boutiques up country. Comfy beds to lie back in and listen to the seagulls, and absolutely the best breakfast on the planet. You're in the middle of the buzziest end of town, so there's plenty going on - if you get bored with people-watching the comings and goings around the Maritime Museum quarter from your window then there's always the view across the harbour. Minor downsides - Wi-Fi and phone signal are both ropey and patience is needed in finding a free car park. Overall though the Townhouse is unique in Falmouth, a town that is packed full of dated chintzy blue rinse hotels and B&Bs. This is the only affordable hotel that caters to the under-80, trendier, surfier, laid-back kind of crowd that are filling Falmouth today.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall