I stayed here with my daughter when visiting the university for an open day. The position opposite Rick Stein's and a stroll from the main shops and restaurants was great.We arrived at 6pm and the free parking had gone but there is apple parking across from the hotel although you do have to pay. The staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was great and inclusive. The 1970s vibe went down very well with her although it reminded me rather too much of my parents decor for me to be in love with it. We has a deluxe room which was incredibly spacious with sofa and chair and great view of the harbour. The TV was large and easy to watch from the bed but not from the sofa. The bath room was large and very well appointed with great shower bath and lovely toiletries. Sadly however the sash window had dropped and there was a 5cm gap at the top which made it particularly cold at night and stopped me enjoying a long soak in the very tempting bath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall