Stayed in the townhouse for a night,really cool place in the centre of Falmouth. It's really well decorated with a sort of retro modern British Scandinavia feel. Lots of cool artwork and furniture throughout the hotel. Our room was large with great decor, big tv big bed great view.
Really friendly and helpful staff on the main desk in th restaurant that served us breakfast , which was very tasty and had lots of choices which was included in our nights stay and also in the bar which was nice and relaxed and serves really good cocktails especially the old fashioned!
Would defo return as not only was it cool and comfortable but a great price and just opposite lots of shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall