All reviews long journey cooked breakfast within walking distance train station places to visit nice breakfast lynn
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I could not think of anything at all to criticize, from the excellent welcome to the goodbye everything was spot on. Lynn is extremely welcoming and will make eveything easy and comfortable for you. I still can't get my mind off the delicious breakfast... full english, toast etc. Everything made just how I like it. Our room was lovely and the bath was clean. The location is perfect, close to Falmouth center and train station. I highly recommend this great place.
Thank You for everything & best wishes!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The best B&B I have stayed at for a long time. Lynne runs a welcoming, friendly, clean and comfortable place to stay. The tea and cake on arrival were very much appreciated after a long journey. Homemade bread for breakfast was also a lovely touch.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The B&B itself was beautifully decorated and cared by Lynn and the personal items such as photos and family mementos added a sense of home to the atmosphere that is often lost in some more commercial establishments. Our room was beautiful and the king size bed was very comfortable. Breakfast each morning was very good and personal(gluten, milk free). We had a great 4 nights, Lynn was very kind and nice. I recommend for everybody, who is coming to visit Falmouth.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed at Heritage House for one night with friends. We had the place to ourselves, with no other guests. Lynne was an excellent host, very welcoming, even during communications before we arrived and extremely flexible and accommodating. The little touches of offering to make us a cup of tea as we were getting ready to go out, accompanied by a slice of cake were very appreciated. The breakfast was superb I think we all selected a different cooked breakfast! Nothing was too much trouble. All of the rooms very comfortable, and had everything we needed. Lynne seemed to really enjoy having her guests and it was a real pleasure to meet her and stay in this great very reasonable place.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have been staying at the Heritage House over a long period of time for varying lengths of stay due to work commitments. Many of my work colleagues have also stayed here. We have nothing but praise for Lynn and the service she has provided for us. Our rooms our lovely and we have an excellent nights rest after a long days work, which I must say we have not in other so called better B AND B we have had to stay in when Heritage House has sadly been fully booked. We are also very grateful that Lynn makes us a packed lunch as we are gone early in the morning and miss the cooked breakfast. I feel this speaks volumes of how kind and accommodating she is . Myself and my colleagues have no hesitation in recommending Heritage House for anyone who wants a clean comfortable and friendly place to stay for what ever the occasion.

• Trip type: Travelled on business