All reviews on arrival long journey cooked breakfast train station within walking distance places to visit nice breakfast return visit comfortable room lynn
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Me and my and dad stay in the hotel as we was staying down for a long period of time due to work. We had a great welcome from Lynn as we did not get there in late afternoon we was welcome with a tea and a cake which my dad found happy as he like cake the rooms was clean and very tidy the breakfast was fanatic but I we was leaving early we got a pack lunch as we need to get in site early I will be defo 100% going back and I will tell every one about the heritage house great place WELL DONE LYNN see you soon

Date of stay: May 2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014

You couldn't want for a better hostess and a more comfortable bed and breakfast. Lynne was very welcoming when we arrived and plied us with tea and biscuits and would have been perfectly happy to have given us a cream tea-which our earlier arrived friends partook of. The accommodation was comfortable, spotlessly clean and within easy walking distance of the town centre. If you want a thoroughly enjoyable and comfortable experience which includes geniality, a superb breakfast with home made bread and interesting landladies' tales of daring-do then you could not do better than HERITAGE HOUSE!
Stephen and Rachel Watterson-Teignmouth-Devon- member of Back Beach Boyz shanty group and accompanying wife.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank StephenWatters0n
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I could not think of anything at all to criticize, from the excellent welcome to the goodbye everything was spot on. Lynn is extremely welcoming and will make eveything easy and comfortable for you. I still can't get my mind off the delicious breakfast... full english, toast etc. Everything made just how I like it. Our room was lovely and the bath was clean. The location is perfect, close to Falmouth center and train station. I highly recommend this great place.
Thank You for everything & best wishes!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The best B&B I have stayed at for a long time. Lynne runs a welcoming, friendly, clean and comfortable place to stay. The tea and cake on arrival were very much appreciated after a long journey. Homemade bread for breakfast was also a lovely touch.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The B&B itself was beautifully decorated and cared by Lynn and the personal items such as photos and family mementos added a sense of home to the atmosphere that is often lost in some more commercial establishments. Our room was beautiful and the king size bed was very comfortable. Breakfast each morning was very good and personal(gluten, milk free). We had a great 4 nights, Lynn was very kind and nice. I recommend for everybody, who is coming to visit Falmouth.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple