We arrived during the February storms, gale force winds and horrible rain. Simon and Vanessa could not have been kinder or more attentive. They had thought of everything and were so helpful. From talking us through the best places to visit and how to get there, to making our daughter a delicious sandwich the next morning as the interview she'd come down here for ran over lunch. We were only staying one night, but they gave us free access to their lovely sitting room and Wifi throughout the day as we were having to hang around for 5 hours and it was blowing a hooley! The rooms were gorgeous, the bed, the comfiest I've ever slept in and so spacious. It's the sort of place we'd come and stay in for a week quite happily. Brilliantly situated for the centre of Falmouth, only a 6 minute walk. Delicious breakfast. Nothing but positives, we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highcliffe is a five star award winning & contemporary B&B in the heart of Falmouth, Cornwall. Fully refurbished: comfy beds, Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy bath sheets and powerful showers all add to the experience of staying in one of Highcliffe's rooms which are decorated in a modern & eclectic style. Breakfast features local Cornish produce with a different special everyday. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Highcliffe Contemporary b&b
- Highcliffe Contemporary Hotel Falmouth
- Highcliffe Contemporary Bed And Breakfast Falmouth, Cornwall