“Lovely view, attentive staff” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harbour View

Harbour View
Ranked #22 of 222 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Cheap Eats, Kids, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely view, attentive staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Harbour view is aptly named as it sits in the middle of Falmouth town overlooking the harbour. On entering we were asked if we'd like to sit indoors or outdoors - we picked a nice table outside although we promptly moved indoors because of the family of smokers next to us. The lunchtime menu offered sandwiches, jackets, rolls.. Soup, burgers served with fries and squid or crab for seafood lovers. I picked a vegetarian sweet potato burger and my boyfriend picked a homemade burger. We didn't have to wait too long but the food wasn't as good as I hoped, my boyfriends burger oozed grease from it which wasn't very appetising, my veggie burger was pretty flavoursome but it was too sweet from the mango I felt. I probably wouldn't come here for food again with so many other nice places to eat in Falmouth.

1 Thank Rosie B

Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Wish I found this little gem sooner!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

This was the last meal of our holiday and defiantly the best. Great setting,good service and very tasty food.

• Visited April 2014
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“great seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We had fish and chips and mussel and crayfish linguine, both very good, friendly service and quite quick. Recommended.

Visited April 2014
“The Finals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent meal for our anniversary, Charlie love the bread and our meals were wonderful . Service was excellent made to feel very welcome .

“Excellent food, excellent service, excellent venue!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

My family live in Cornwall, just a recreational day out for my wife, kid and I to find somewhere for lunch, so glad we found this place, my boy loves boats so the view kept a 2yr old happy, the ambience was so pleasant for my wife and I to relax, then the food arrived, it was excellent, definitely recommend to anyone.

• Visited April 2014