“We are going again - outstanding!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dine Under Restaurant - CLOSED

Dine Under Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We are going again - outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Fantastic find. You need to keep an eye out for this place as it's hard to spot. Me and my partner ordered scallops and a cured meat platter. The scallops were cooked perfectly and the meats come from Italy and you can really taste the difference. We both ordered lobster halves for mains also excellent. Great friendly service, we are going back again to eat the more Italian side of the menu! A must visit for Falmouth.

1 Thank Jessica M

Truro, United Kingdom
“Friends for dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We live in Truro and to be honest we don't often eat in Falmouth now, but picked this restaurant because we had not booked and everywhere was busy.
Well I'm glad we did,
Fab menu, lovely wine and the staff were great, chatty and friendly but not intrusive at all.
It was I have to say one of the best meals I've had in a while.
I recommended it to my parents last week, they went a couple of days ago and were just as impressed.

1 Thank Melon1986
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were looking at the menu at the top of the stairs when a passer by told us we really must go in, how right she was. We ate delicious mussels and a meat platter for starters that could almost have been mains they were so generous, followed by hake and Dover sole. I recommend that you eat here, you won't be disappointed.

Visited August 2014
Frome
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Found Dine Under by chance and so glad we did. Have lovely meal here yesterday evening. Food was out of this world and cooked to perfection. Really lovely atmosphere and the owners are so friendly. Definitely would recommend to my friends and if we go back to Falmouth this is the restaurant we will return to.

• Visited August 2014
“Family dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Exquisite food. Generous portions very friendly and attentive staff . We had a wonderful evening. I liked the ambience ., very private. Good value for money.