“A great restaurant!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“A great restaurant!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Ive eaten here once before with family and I was determined to return if I was in Falmouth again! Myself and my boyfriend went for dinner August Bank Holiday weekend and both of us had an excellent meal. Plenty of dishes to choose from all freshly prepared to order.
Friendly service from the owner and the other waiting staff.
I didn't want each dish to end!
I totally recommend Olivers but make sure you book well in advance!
Im already looking forward to when I can return again.....

Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Michelin Star Needed!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Absolutely fantastic experience at Olivers in every way. Ken and Wendy Symons have the perfect restaurant. Wendy and her waitresses are very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. The food is absolutely wonderful, always cooked to perfection and presented perfectly. The atmosphere is fantastic. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone.

We have recently visited another restaurant in Cornwall that has been awarded Michelin Star status, and it is not a patch on Olivers!

• Visited September 2012
East Midlands
“Wonderful food, friendly service and reasonable prices”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We came here for lunch while visiting Falmouth for the day and it's so far the best meal we've had this holiday in Cornwall (perhaps with the exception of a meal at The Porthminster Cafe, St Ives). The food is interesting and bursting with flavour. I had goats cheese & orange salad to start & my partner had ham hock terrine; for mains I had mackerel fillets & my partner had the venison burger; for pudding I had lemon tart & my partner had some kind of chocolate dessert (can't remember details). All were excellent. If I lived in Falmouth, I'd come here regularly and work my way through the very enticing menu. The service was very warm and friendly too. Oh, and it's excellent value - there's a great lunch deal.

Devon, United Kingdom
“Great find on a day out.”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

A busy day trip to Falmouth to see the art, so glad I had the details of Olivers as this was the perfect compliment to our day. Delightful small restaurant, lovely friendly service and decicious food very well presented. Would definitely recommend.

Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“simply superb”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Had lunch today. Interesting menu, very hard to choose what to have as everything sounded so good. Fortunately there were three of us so we got to sample each other's. The food was simply delicious, beautifully cooked, presented and piping hot. The staff are very friendly and attentive. I would strongly recommend that you book as it is not very big and is popular. I felt very sorry for the people who were turned away today...no room at the inn! I will definitely go back next time that I am in Falmouth, highly recommend that others give it a try too.