“As i have said before”

Price range: US$17 - US$76
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is the best resturant not only in Falmouth but in the Southwest, from the entrance to the resturant when wendy greets and seats you is a wonderful experience of service and food from to truely local people who love to serve and have a chat regarding food and life keep her going Wendy and Ken

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I've been living in Falmouth for the last 6 months and in tie for first place, with a certain seafood establishment, Oliver's is the most frequently recommended restaurant. And it did not disappoint! I went for an old favourite, the steak, but took a risk in ordering it rare (something I don't often do somewhere I've never eaten before). The cut was superb and it was cooked to perfection - I had no need to be concerned in such safe hands. The scallops starter had me wishing I had significantly more space in my stomach - I shall just have to return to remedy this! The staff were the just right amount of attentive and the ambiance is spot on - would highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Our son booked us all in for a Saturday night to celebrate our anniversary. The menu had a great selection of dishes, I chose the scollops, hake with crab meat and creme brûlée. Each dish was fabulous, subtle flavours and delicious. Portions just right and excellent presentation. A nice selection of wines also.
The staff were welcoming and friendly, and the atmosphere is relaxed. We had a fabulous evening and I would highly recommend you visit. We definitely will be revisiting when we next visit our son.

1  Thank Kath H
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Everything was pretty amazing and is definitely up there on our favourite place to go.
Packed out every night of the week so highly recommend booking well advanced

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have just had a meal at Oliver's the service was very good the chefs wife is lovely and has a warm friendly sense of humour.
Our starter of Cornish scallop was wonderful and a good size portion, very tasty and very well presented. I had theTurbot and my partner the Fillet Steak. Both were very good. Well executed and well presented and very tasty. Good flavour balances and textures.
Desert was a simple but luscious affair. Lemon citrus and meringue. What I liked was the playfulness of the total of the dish and the beautiful taste of citrus was a burst of Sicilian Lemon on the plate.
Good selection of wine. The restaurant is small but the atmosphere makes up for it.
I would strongly recommend a visit if your staying in Falmouth