“The best food in Falmouth”
Review of Oliver's

Oliver's
Ranked #2 of 232 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$16 - US$73
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is our favourite restaurant in Falmouth, perfect food every time, with an excellent choice of specials meaning you will never need repeat a meal. The portion sizes are generous, and you will never leave without feeling well fed. We usaully come here for a special couples evening, but not as often as we would like. Also good for groups of friends. Service is excellent, and you are always greeted at the door with your table waiting.

1  Thank JB200169

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

One of our best meals in Falmouth. It has lots of rave reviews and the food quality was very good. We dined for lunch and the menu is relatively short. All flavour combinations worked well and tasted great. The hostess was very warm and friendly and definitely helps make the overall experience. The portions are large which won't be a problem for some but for me that's the one slight area for improvement; I would give a 4.5. To other reviewers that's probably a bit churlish and as Trip Advisor doesn't allow half marks, overall it gets a 5.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is the best resturant not only in Falmouth but in the Southwest, from the entrance to the resturant when wendy greets and seats you is a wonderful experience of service and food from to truely local people who love to serve and have a chat regarding food and life keep her going Wendy and Ken

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I've been living in Falmouth for the last 6 months and in tie for first place, with a certain seafood establishment, Oliver's is the most frequently recommended restaurant. And it did not disappoint! I went for an old favourite, the steak, but took a risk in ordering it rare (something I don't often do somewhere I've never eaten before). The cut was superb and it was cooked to perfection - I had no need to be concerned in such safe hands. The scallops starter had me wishing I had significantly more space in my stomach - I shall just have to return to remedy this! The staff were the just right amount of attentive and the ambiance is spot on - would highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Our son booked us all in for a Saturday night to celebrate our anniversary. The menu had a great selection of dishes, I chose the scollops, hake with crab meat and creme brûlée. Each dish was fabulous, subtle flavours and delicious. Portions just right and excellent presentation. A nice selection of wines also.
The staff were welcoming and friendly, and the atmosphere is relaxed. We had a fabulous evening and I would highly recommend you visit. We definitely will be revisiting when we next visit our son.

1  Thank Kath H