“Unimpressed”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 December 2013

You would think that the restaurant would have been pleased to have customers on a Sunday evening.
No welcome, disinterested staff, mediocre food...reheated meat with sauces.
First and last visit.

2  Thank chef62

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I went to Ming's with my partner on a not very busy Saturday night in November.

Although the menu looked extensive there were very few things for vegetarians. One of our party mentioned that the menu was rather odd.

When our food arrived, someone hadn't read the request for a vegetarian dish and had added what looked like chicken. I was very dissapointed that this dish appeared on the bill, we spoke to the waiting staff about this they said that they just couldn't remove this item from the bill because the person who controls money management wasn't in that evening.

The food itself was ok at best. It was certainly not good value considering the bill, the food would have fitted in well at a Chinese buffet at less then a third of the price.

Would not recommend unless you want bland food

2  Thank meryl s
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Well, I've been in so e Chinese restaurants in my time all around the world, including the famous ones.

But this place had the best Chinese food I've ever tasted. I had a hot and sour soup and then scallops and a seafood special and boy, these were the best scallops I have ever had!!!!

Seriously, in Falmouth and fancy a Chinese? You MUST visit this place.

Staff were great too, very helpful and chatty.

I went solo as I was on a course and was made to feel completely at ease.

Stop reading this now and go!!!!!! :-))

Reviewed 18 October 2013

If this is the restaurant along Church street it is a good one. Food is served quickly and the staff are pleasant. If you can get the back tables the re is a basic view of the harbour. Normal Chinese pricing too.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We went here for a birthday meal, after the original restaurant I booked let me down. The service was very good, we were seated asked if would like drinks and offered a menu.The food was superb and there was lots of it. Would definitely recommend and I will definitely be going back again.