“Great Hostel”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Falmouth
Falmouth Lodge Backpackers
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I've stayed in my fair share of hostels and have to say this is a good-un. A warm welcome, laid back attitude along with comfy beds make this a great place to stay. The location in Falmouth is superb too. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We visited this clean, laid-back hostel in Falmouth owned by friendly and easy-going Judi last week (excellent sunny weather !!!) and we were truly surprised by the place and welcoming atmosphere. There is also a lot of information provided on the city and its surroundings (sea, walking trips, etc.). Hostel is quite close to the railway station Falmouth Town and in the vicinity of Gyllyngdune Gardens (art gallery, restaurant, very nice and pleasant place).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Really nice, clean and comfortable.
Owner takes great pride in the and it feels more like a home than a hostel.
Nice lounge with suntrap bay windows and a computer for internet access.
Lovely patio out the front with table chairs, again an evening sun trap

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Very friendly and easy-going hostel. The attic room at the top sleeps four comfortably, has its own bathroom across the landing, and is ideal for families. Ten minutes walk from Falmouth town centre, and two minutes from the beach.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Eight of us stayed here

We used this hostel as a base for 2 nights fri/Sat Scuba Diving weekend

This is my view as I chose the bunk room as 3 more in our party also did, Also some had rooms up stairs

It was clean and warm ( IV NOT SLEPT IN A BUNK BED SINCE I WAS A KID LOL LOL loved it ) the down stairs shower room is a tad small but a nice HOT shower

Coffee and Tea when you want one and Bread jam toast in the morning. The host was very informative about the area

First thoughts was Car parking could be a problem but we managed to park 1 van and 2 car's
I don't think any of us had a complant at all about anything

Yes I would stop here again if i'm in that area again THANKS FOR A GREAT STAY ...XX

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I have styled here a couple of times, once for three nights with my son (in his twenties) and once alone. I've slept in a dorm and a private room and it's always been a very positive experience. It's not luxury accommodation, it's budget and excellent value for money. I especially appreciate the comfy lounge and cozy kitchen. Bathrooms are clean and functional and all the rooms have easy access to them. The kitchen is well equipped. Judi is friendly and welcoming. what more could you possibly want for the price? Plus its very close to the beach and the railway sation. Fantastic. This place will always be my choice if I need a place to stay for a few nights to visit my family in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I was there from 2nd untill the 12th april and really enjoyed my stay. It is in a top location and is very comfortable there. In fact i enjoyed staying there so much it was effort for me to leave! Would deffinatly recomend.
Harry