“An Excellent B & B”
Review of Headlands

Headlands
Ranked #13 of 82 Falmouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We stayed for two nights in June and were provided with a decent room in a great location (for both beach and town) with warm and friendly hosts who looked after us well. 10 out of 10 for our 'full English' which featured really tasty locally sourced ingredients (particularly nice bacon and sausage). Overall excellent value.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
chrisbrush, Owner at Headlands, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay - I am especially pleased with your comments about our breakfast. As a very keen cook I am very fussy about who I use as my suppliers and also feel that this is my domain - Tamara is here to see to the room side of things!

We hope to be able to welcome you back to stay with us when you next visit Falmouth and we hope you have an enjoyable summer.

Kind regards Chris

Reviewed 19 June 2013

We were very impressed with this hotel which we booked on the Internet. We have been holidaying in Cornwall many years now as we have friends there who we usually stay with. Unfortunately they have been ill recently so we decided to stay in a B&B to make things easier.
Tamara and Chris made us very welcome. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the breakfasts were great. The hotel is within walking distance of Falmouth's main street which meant that we could leave our car in the hotel car park and did not have to find parking spaces which are very expensive in Cornwall in the height of the season.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable relaxing holiday with very good food and a very friendly family.
Elaine & Ken

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
chrisbrush, Owner at Headlands, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

We do try our best at the Headlands and we are so pleased that you have given us such a good review!! It was great to meet you both and we hope to be able to welcome you back next time you visit our lovely part of the world!!

Chris and Tam.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Very welcoming for young children, very helpful and flexible owners. Room very spacious and scrumptious breakfasts!! Very close to Falmouth centre. Would definitely stay again and highly recommended especially for those with young children - lots of toys to play with in lounge area/children's cups/cutlery etc.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 37FlintH
chrisbrush, Owner at Headlands, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a positive review!!
We pride ourselves on being able to meet the needs of all our guests and we are happy to have such good feedback from a family traveling with young children.
We also have a young family so we know how tricky it can be!

Chris & Tam.
(Henry Harry & Charlotte)

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Last weekend we've been to Cornwall on a last minute trip with 2 friends of mine and we stopped in Falmouth on our way back to London. We've found this B&B amongst all the ones there and we've found ourselves very lucky as the owners are really nice, always with a nice chat and very caring. The room was nice and very clean. Breakfast was amazing! The plus is: the B&B being 5 min walk from one of the beaches, I've been able to wake up early and have my morning walk there...not having to use the car...And...To finish, on our rush to depart..I forgot my iPod in the room. I've called Chris (the owner) and he returned it to me the day after!
We stayed there only for one night, but if I have the occasion to go back to Falmouth, I would definitely go back there, just for the familial atmosphere and the amazing smile of this family.
Thanks again!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
chrisbrush, Owner at Headlands, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

We are glad we gave you such a good impression on your short trip to Falmouth!
Falmouth is a really nice place to visit and we try our best to give our short stay guests the best information and service we can. It seems on this occasion we succeeded!!
I am glad you got you ipod back in one piece and we would be more than happy to welcome you back on your next trip to Falmouth.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Can't speak highly enough of Headlands, from the minute i phoned to book, Tamara & Chris were very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. We received a warm welcome when we arrived. The room was great for a family of 5, plenty of space and the breakfast was fantastic. The location is very convenient for the town and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
chrisbrush, Owner at Headlands, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thank you for the Fantastic review!
The family room you stayed in was the last room to be redesigned and we are very happy that you were comfortable and had plenty of room.
On a personal point the breakfast (which I take full credit for!) is a good example of Cornish hospitality we like to make sure you've had enough to eat and drink!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Myself and a work colleague stayed with Chris and tamara for 3-4 weeks whist working in Falmouth..
Nothing is any trouble for them, they made us pack-lunch everyday 7 days a week for lunch time at work..
The beds are so comfy!
Chris and tamara are great genuine real people and I hope I stay again while on business
Anyway enough of this political correctness shizzel cos I ain't like that! LOLLL

Curt and Kev love ya both.. & the fry ups Chrissy baby :D (which is all locally sourced product and tastes 'totes amaze balls)!!
& See you soon bladd cos were coming back! Fumzzz up bruv :)))))

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
chrisbrush, Owner at Headlands, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.
All of our beds have recently been replaced to ensure a good night's sleep.
You will always be welcome back to enjoy some more Headlands hospitality!!

Chris
ps This is my favourite review ever. Fact....

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Whilst I have reviwed this hotel before I feel that I should do so again.

My wife and I have just returned from 5 nights with Chris and Tamara, the finest hotel proprietors I have had the privilege to meet. Nothing is to much trouble. I always like unsmoked bacon. When I booked on-line they remembered us and made a note on the calendar to get in unsmoked bacon! We bought some plants to take home and were told we could leave them on the rear patio instead of in the car boot.

This trip took in our 25th silver wedding anniversary and my wifes birthday. Tamara left a card in our room and both gave us and my wife their best wishes.

The hotel is spotlessly clean, not just the bits you see everyday but those you see less frequently.

Both have a very pleasant personality and are always happy to stop and have a quick chat even during the busy breakfast period.

If you are thinking of staying in falmouth wether it be for one night, one week or longer, do not look elsewhere, you should stay here.!We always do and will continue to do so

Room Tip: room 3 has a little more room both in the bedroom and the bathroom. Also the family room to the fron...