“Relaxing break”
Review of The Rosemary

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Falmouth
The Rosemary
Ranked #24 of 80 Falmouth B&B and Inns
Worthing
“Relaxing break”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Having booked in at The Rosemary at relatively short notice I was very impressed with all aspects of the accomodation. I have stayed in several of the supposedly grander establishments in Falmouth but The Rosemary surpassed them. The bed was very comfortable, no complaints from my back. As in previous reviews the toiletries supplied were of high standard to the extent I have tracked them down and bought some for home.The rooms I stayed in were decorated to a high standard and kept clean and fresh. there were plenty of propor hangers not ones you have to wrestle with. The refreshments provided in the room gave plenty of choice for hot drinks and in the evening the fresh milk in the cool jug was an added bonus.
Breakfast was consistently very good with plenty of options. I especially enjoyed sitting in the garden with my tea after finishing eating, there is a seat at the end of the garden that overlooks the beach/bay and a patio area with table and chairs nearer the house. I was very fortunate that the week I stayed there was the heatwave so unexpectedly hot all week.
The new owners Linda and Malcom were perfect hosts, there when needed but not intrusive at all.They even put my easter eggs in the cold store so they did not melt !!
I was amazed when they said they had only taken over a few weeks earlier, everything appeared to be running very smoothly. When I asked to stay an extra night a room was found and I was moved with no problem at all. I had single occupancy of the family suite for the first 4 nights, beautiful sea views, then a large double room on the top floor which overlooked the street, a very quiet road, but probably a nicer room .
It is convienient for both the town,,5 minutes to the main shopping street and national maritime Square,, then an easy walk to Gyllingvase beach and round the headland to Maenporth which has a great cafe on the beach.
I would have no hesitation in staying here again and have already recommended it to other friends who visit the area.
I wish Linda and Malcom every sucess with thier new venture.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Pat K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)