We had a 2 night half board break in July, in hotter than average British weather. We had a superior sea view room.
The good points:The room ŵas lovely and spacious with a great view. Staff very friendly. Superb massage in the spa. Good food
Not so good: room quite hot as no air conditioning. Service at breakfast a bit slow when busy. It was a bit pointless going half board as the the dinner menu gave you a budget which you couldn't choose 3 courses from the alacarte menu.
Overall really enjoyed it and would go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tranquil gardens, overlooking Gyllyngvase Beach and a short walk from Falmouth town centre. Award winning Health Club & Spa, featuring ESPA treatments. Indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms. Flying Fish Restaurant, specialising in locally sourced cuisine, with relaxing bar and lounge. Business facilities, including meeting and event spaces. Comfortable rooms, featuring free WiFi. Family Rooms and extensive guest activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St Michael's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Michael`s Hotel And Spa
- St Michael`s Hotel Falmouth
- St Michaels Spa Falmouth
- St Michaels Hotel & Spa
- St Michaels Falmouth
- St Michael's Hotel & Spa Falmouth, Cornwall