My wife and I stayed at this great little hotel in Falmouth on a good value 3 nights for 2 deal. Great value. There is a good indoor pool, jacuzzi and gym, we had it to ourselves on 2 of the 3 occasions we used it. The restaurant perticularly impressed us, the standard was well above 3*. All things considered I cannot recommend Green Lanes enough. Falmouth itself is a very friendly town, the taxis are cheap and one of the drivers recommended The Cutty Sark pub to us. It is on the docks development and is just the sort of pub I like (Now & again) full of vagabonds, wild women and a great music system. After a meal at The Shed nearby, excellent we returned to The Cutty Sark and had a late night!! Great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine your perfect holiday - a privately run Cornish Hotel, with far reaching views across the stunning Falmouth bay, South Cornwall. The Merchants Manor is unpretentious and yet wonderfully individual and provides the perfect base from which to explore the Cornish Riviera. Merchants Manor offers friendly and professional service and the kind of efficiency you would expect from a luxury Falmouth Hotel. Whoever you are or whatever you're looking for, whether that is a family holiday, a hotel perfect for Weddings in Cornwall, Merchants Manor is just fitting for all your needs. Come and enjoy attractive accommodation, good food and service reminiscent of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Merchants Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Lawns Falmouth
- Green Lawns Hotel Falmouth
- Merchants Manor Falmouth, Cornwall