I stayed here recently while on a road trip with my Dad. The lady behind reception on arrival was incredibly friendly and helpful and happy to give advice on the area and call for cabs.
The hotel was very clean and well presented including the well sized rooms. Breakfast was very pleasant and what I saw if the gym and pool facilities all looked very good. Even the wedding reception on the second night did not interrupt my sleep.
It is well located for pubs and restaurants without being in the middle of things.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine your perfect holiday - a privately run Cornish Hotel, with far reaching views across the stunning Falmouth bay, South Cornwall. The Merchants Manor is unpretentious and yet wonderfully individual and provides the perfect base from which to explore the Cornish Riviera. Merchants Manor offers friendly and professional service and the kind of efficiency you would expect from a luxury Falmouth Hotel. Whoever you are or whatever you're looking for, whether that is a family holiday, a hotel perfect for Weddings in Cornwall, Merchants Manor is just fitting for all your needs. Come and enjoy attractive accommodation, good food and service reminiscent of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Merchants Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Lawns Falmouth
- Green Lawns Hotel Falmouth
- Merchants Manor Falmouth, Cornwall