From the time the time our arrival to our departure all the staff made us feel that nothing was too much trouble. We stayed for a family wedding and the organisation was flawless. Given that it was October we could have reasonably expected changeable weather, but it was excellent all weekend and we were assured that that Hotel management had arranged it just for us! The food was excellent and, although on a busy road, the Hotel was quiet. The Hotel is situated away from the centre of Falmouth which is a not too distant downhill walk away. We were delighted to find that it is well served by the Falmouth shuttle bus, free for bus pass holders, which stops a short level walk from the Hotel . We would not hesitate to recommend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine your perfect holiday - a privately run Cornish Hotel, with far reaching views across the stunning Falmouth bay, South Cornwall. The Merchants Manor is unpretentious and yet wonderfully individual and provides the perfect base from which to explore the Cornish Riviera. Merchants Manor offers friendly and professional service and the kind of efficiency you would expect from a luxury Falmouth Hotel. Whoever you are or whatever you're looking for, whether that is a family holiday, a hotel perfect for Weddings in Cornwall, Merchants Manor is just fitting for all your needs. Come and enjoy attractive accommodation, good food and service reminiscent of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Merchants Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Lawns Falmouth
- Green Lawns Hotel Falmouth
- Merchants Manor Falmouth, Cornwall