We visit falmouth regularly as we have family there and we never choose this hotel due its past reputation. We thought we would give it a chance as it has a new name.........Oh my has this changed!! It changed hands 15 months ago and the new owners have put it right up there, it's by far the best in Falmouth. New decor, lovely rooms, fantastic gym.
We stay in for dinner one evening as we where told a new chef had joined them when they took over, so it's a complete change and it was excellent with lovely service to match. If you feel the same as us about the old Greenlawns then this is now a must in Falmouth. Complete package well done Merchants Manor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine your perfect holiday - a privately run Cornish Hotel, with far reaching views across the stunning Falmouth bay, South Cornwall. The Merchants Manor is unpretentious and yet wonderfully individual and provides the perfect base from which to explore the Cornish Riviera. Merchants Manor offers friendly and professional service and the kind of efficiency you would expect from a luxury Falmouth Hotel. Whoever you are or whatever you're looking for, whether that is a family holiday, a hotel perfect for Weddings in Cornwall, Merchants Manor is just fitting for all your needs. Come and enjoy attractive accommodation, good food and service reminiscent of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Merchants Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Lawns Falmouth
- Green Lawns Hotel Falmouth
- Merchants Manor Falmouth, Cornwall