Arriving with a tour group, although we had no room booked on arrival (Hotel's mistake) all was quickly sorted by a very nice and helpful receptionist, and immediate concerns were quickly dispelled. Our room was clean, spacious and typical of hotel rooms elsewhere in the country. The bar was well stocked but like most hotels expensive, but the gardens we retired to, to drink our beer were extremely pleasant and well kept. Our meals were very good both in the evening and at breakfast helped by excellent staff who pandered to our every needs. Special mention here for Pat, a very good waitress and typical of all the staff at the hotel. Judging by the numerous functions they have at the hotel it is popular with the locals and quite rightly so. Anybody finding themselves down in Cornwall and looking for a place to stay should give the Manor a try, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine your perfect holiday - a privately run Cornish Hotel, with far reaching views across the stunning Falmouth bay, South Cornwall. The Merchants Manor is unpretentious and yet wonderfully individual and provides the perfect base from which to explore the Cornish Riviera. Merchants Manor offers friendly and professional service and the kind of efficiency you would expect from a luxury Falmouth Hotel. Whoever you are or whatever you're looking for, whether that is a family holiday, a hotel perfect for Weddings in Cornwall, Merchants Manor is just fitting for all your needs. Come and enjoy attractive accommodation, good food and service reminiscent of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Merchants Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Lawns Falmouth
- Green Lawns Hotel Falmouth
- Merchants Manor Falmouth, Cornwall