“Belting Balti”

Ranked #37 of 226 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$3 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Nepalese
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London
“Belting Balti”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Last night of our stay in Falmouth decided to have a curry, After a brief search found Balti curries what a good find, friendly welcoming and attentive staff.I ordered a lamb jalfrezi and my wife ordered a chicken korma absolutely fabulous the portions were a good size and I ate every morsel. I also liked the fact that you could see through a glass window and watch the hustle bustle of the chefs as they cooked away, if you want a good no frills curry this is the place for you.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PROPER-JOB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great food, and friendly staff.
Makes this our number one eating place from now on, so looking forward to our next visit.

1 Thank Laurie C
Watford, United Kingdom
“Good value curry.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Traditional 'curry' house with good food and friendly staff. We tried the Momo which was very tasty.

2 Thank Prawney
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Great meal again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have had many , many very good meals with our friends who run the Balti,we take our staff there to eat at the end of season bash, and we often just pop down the hill for a Lamb Dopiaza,so delicious. Last week on my birthday was no exception.
I was unsure of numbers ,so booked for 20 but they put themselves out to bring extra chairs and place settings ,as our numbers swelled. It was so kind, no one felt uneasy, and they even sent some little extras from the kitchen for us while we waited, all of our 25 meals were freshly cooked and arrived within 5mins of each other, plus a full restaurant .The food was delicious, hot and tasty, with fresh spices. It was a great success with all our family and friends.
The staff were run off their feet , with a full restaurant , plus us, we had made the place burst at the seams, but we felt really well looked after with smiles from all the staff, the chef even came out to wish me Happy Birthday.
Thank you Balti for a lovely evening, we really appreciate your efforts.
Jules and Spence Webb, Falmouth Surf School.

• Visited July 2014
“Best Curry house I've ever been too.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I have been a patron of the Balti Curry house for ten years, and I have loved every single one of the countless meals I have had there. The staff and owners are all lovely people and the food is always top notch. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone and anyone.