“Truly fantastic”

Ranked #21 of 227 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican, British
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to Cribbs, let us transport you away to the Isles of the Caribbean through authentic dishes served in a relaxed atmosphere. Visit us for either breakfast, lunch or dinner and watch our chefs rustle up mouth-watering Caribbean dishes, in our open front kitchen.
“Truly fantastic”
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

We visited this restaurant last night after being given a voucher as a gift. From the minute we arrived the staff were nothing but helpful. We ordered starters, drinks, mains and pudding and were given advice on the best dishes when we asked. The food came quickly and was not only presented beautifully but also tasted fantastic. We ate duck spring rolls, scallops, jerk chicken, pork belly, passion fruit cheese cake and chocolate torte. The whole evening was very enjoyable and we will definitely return. Thank you cribbs!

exeter
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

My partner and I visited this restaurant last weekend and what an experience...I have never tried food quite as good as this...I would recommend it to any person whether lactose intolerant (not literally) to try the filo brie....OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I would personally travel back to Falmouth just to visit Cribbs. The staff were very lovely and welcoming and the atmosphere was lovely! Had a real authentic feel about it! GREAT!!!!!

• Visited April 2012
Reading
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Had a very enjoyable meal with my family... Good atmosphere, food and servce

Visited April 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Food was lovely, but a bit of a wait”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Food was lovely but we had to wait almost an hour. I think it's being re-done so this should have changed!

Visited August 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“ABSOLUTELY FIRST CLASS”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My husband and I visited Cribbs 2 weeks ago for the first time even though we have stayed in Falmouth 5 times and must say "what have we been missing ?" We had already reserved a table in an alternative restaurant but decided to take a chance. And what a chance ! From the moment we walked in the door (without reserving a table) the waiting staff were first class. It took me a long time to decide what to order and finally decided on the spiced sweet potato soup and monk fish and scallops. PERFECT ! My husband ordered the steak and is quite fussy on how it is cooked but all he said was "wow" mmmm ! Never made it to the dessert menu and left very full and satisfied. The cocktails were great and regarding the price of the meal, we would have spent 3 times that amount for the service and quality of meals we received. We have found our new favourite place in Falmouth and cannot wait to return to work our way down the menu. Well done to all.!

• Visited March 2012