“So much Jerking of Meat”
Review of Cribbs

Cribbs
Ranked #21 of 231 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Cribbs, let us transport you away to the Isles of the Caribbean through authentic dishes served in a relaxed atmosphere. Visit us for either breakfast, lunch or dinner and watch our chefs rustle up mouth-watering Caribbean dishes, in our open front kitchen.
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“So much Jerking of Meat”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Visited on a whim with some family members, and couldn't have been happier with the result.

We all had a job deciding what to have from the menu as it all sounded fantastic. Every one of us ordered something different, and every ones of us loved the meal.

The desserts we tried were amazing, and am looking forward to returning to sample the evening menu.

Only downsides, which prevented a 5* review ... the food took quite a while to arrive, and seemed to do so in stages (apparently only one frier was in use) and the drink prices are a little steep.

Bottom line - Great food. Great menu. The staff were also very friendly.

• Visited May 2014

“Really good food.”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very fast and amazingly made. Both of us cleaned our plates. I can imagine for some who aren't used to such foods might be a bit put off by the salt fish and curries for example but having read some reviews previously, those people really just need to know what they are ordering before deciding if you are not used to it. The curry was on point.

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No apology for ruined food.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Having ordered the Caribbean Salt fish and ackee, I was greeted by a dish so salty that it became inedible after a few mouthfuls and this was not simply down to the salted fish but the poor preparation. After complaining the outcome was...nothing! No apology, nothing to make up for it, and the price of the meal was still included in our £85 between 3 bill. Buck your ideas up cribs.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Matthew C
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Great food each time we visit”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Have been to cribbs now as a family of four a few time and each time the food, atmosphere and service have been really good. One of our favourite restaurants in Falmouth. Good choice on the menu.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Hillbellie
Helston, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favourite restaurants”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I absolutely love this place! The service is great and the food even better! I had a duck dish the first time I went and it was one of those meals that I remembered as being my 'favourite' for ages. Since then I have had the 'bucket of treats' on several occasions. It can work out quite expensive but you certainly get what you pay for and the lunch menu is actually very, very reasonable compared to other places in the quality of food you get. This is without a doubt one of my favourite restaurants I have ever been to and anyone who likes Caribbean flavours must try this place out! Oh yes, and the cocktails are amazing.

• Visited February 2014