The Lerryn Hotel
Madeira Hotel(Falmouth)
  • Breakfast included
The Grove Hotel(Falmouth)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshonesty barfeta cheeseon arrivalsea viewroad parkingfamily run hotellovely little hotelfriendly hotelbreakfast was deliciousbiscuitscornish breakfastsea frontwarm welcomeminute walk to the beachroom was spaciousperfect locationtown centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I stayed at the Lerryn for the first time to visit my son at Uni in Falmouth. What a delightful and welcoming stay it was! I have stayed in other establishments in Falmouth in the past and most of them have had that awful damp and musty smell about them! Not here though. It was warm, cosy & very friendly. The breakfasts were great & offered a choice for quirky people like me! (Field mushrooms & feta on toast was yummy.) The owners couldn't do enough to help and accommodate my every need and will certainly return again. Just wish I'd found it sooner!

Room Tip: Be honest when you book and explain if you have any special request. I was upgraded to a double as they were quiet & needed a warm room as I have low blood pressure - and it was perfect!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The Lerryn is a lovely, homely and very welcoming place to stay in a perfect location! The owners are so friendly and make you feel right at home, nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are lovely, the honesty bar is fab and breakfast is great. The shower is fab too!
I stayed with my partner for two nights and wished it could have been longer. There is a lovely garden where you can sit out and we can't wait to return in the summer to enjoy the views. It's so close to the beech too, everything is spot on!
Thank you Lynn and Chloe for looking after us and being so kind. I will recommend your lovely place to everyone! Xx

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Needed a last minute room. Warm greeting and shocked to see such a nice room. Was not expecting that. Easy parking - short hop to the sea to help get over a wedding hangover.Hotel had a lovely feel to it and definitely one to return when I go back to Falmouth.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jonathan D
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Stayed for a job interview. Was upgraded from a single to a very comfortable refurbished double. Lyn and Chloe (and Fuji and Bear) could not have been more welcoming, providing delicious food (both supper and breakfasts), dispensing interview advice to quell my nerves, printing last minute papers for me and generally making me feel incredibly welcome. The Lerryn is in the perfect location, with short walks to both the town and the beach. I will certainly be returning and will be recommending the hotel to anyone going to Falmouth. Akin to The Wheelhouse (a wonderful seafood restaurant also in Falmouth), The Lerryn is one of those treasures that you almost want to keep a secret, but have to share. The hotel is incredible value for money, has an honesty bar, is warm, comfortable and wonderful. Initially booked in for 2 days, ended up staying for 4!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Alexagapanthus
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We booked an overnight stay at the Lerryn when we were returning our daughter to Uni and could not have wished for a better night stay. We received a friendly welcome on our arrival and thought the complimentary cup of tea was a wonderful touch especially as our daughter (who was not staying with us) was also catered for. Our room was nicely decorated, clean and with a wonderful sea view. We enjoyed a comfortable nights sleep. Breakfast was fantastic, I particularly recommend the full cornish. We were especially grateful that the Lerryn were happy to let our daughter join us for breakfast for which we paid a small supplement. Such a friendly, clean hotel with a wonderful atmosphere. We would not hesitate in returning.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple