All reviewshonesty barfeta cheesesea viewon arrivalroad parkingfamily run hotellovely hotelcornish breakfastbiscuitsbreakfast was delicioussea frontwarm welcomegilly beachtown centreperfect locationroom was spaciouswould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Booked by work and what a wonderful surprise as this place is a hidden gem. Fantastic warm welcome from the owner upon arrival and all of our group upgraded to double rooms.
Nice clean and fully equipped rooms and mine (9) even had a sea view, sort of!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Minotaur3868
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Lovely hotel. Booked a single and was upgraded to a lovely double with a great sea view which was nice to wake up to. Very friendly welcome. Did not stay for breakfast as I was leaving before the serving time (8am) but was offered an alternative which was a nice touch. Will definitely stay again

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I stayed at the Lerryn for the first time to visit my son at Uni in Falmouth. What a delightful and welcoming stay it was! I have stayed in other establishments in Falmouth in the past and most of them have had that awful damp and musty smell about them! Not here though. It was warm, cosy & very friendly. The breakfasts were great & offered a choice for quirky people like me! (Field mushrooms & feta on toast was yummy.) The owners couldn't do enough to help and accommodate my every need and will certainly return again. Just wish I'd found it sooner!

Room Tip: Be honest when you book and explain if you have any special request. I was upgraded to a double as they were quiet & needed a warm room as I have low blood pressure - and it was perfect!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The Lerryn is a lovely, homely and very welcoming place to stay in a perfect location! The owners are so friendly and make you feel right at home, nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are lovely, the honesty bar is fab and breakfast is great. The shower is fab too!
I stayed with my partner for two nights and wished it could have been longer. There is a lovely garden where you can sit out and we can't wait to return in the summer to enjoy the views. It's so close to the beech too, everything is spot on!
Thank you Lynn and Chloe for looking after us and being so kind. I will recommend your lovely place to everyone! Xx

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Needed a last minute room. Warm greeting and shocked to see such a nice room. Was not expecting that. Easy parking - short hop to the sea to help get over a wedding hangover.Hotel had a lovely feel to it and definitely one to return when I go back to Falmouth.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo