All reviews honesty bar feta cheese sea view on arrival road parking family run hotel lovely hotel cornish breakfast biscuits breakfast was delicious sea front perfect location warm welcome minute walk to the beach gilly beach room was spacious town centre
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Recently stayed for three nights in room 13! Recently refurbished shower room which was huge. Great that you actually had room to move about in it. The room was very clean and comfortable. Really liked the welcoming tea and biscuits, a lovely touch after a long journey. Breakfast in the morning was freshly cooked to order and all produce was locally sourced which makes a huge difference. Located only a short walk from the main high street made it a perfect place to act as a base. Staff were attentive and very helpful. One of the nicest hotels we have stayed in in Falmouth and we have tried quite a few over the years. One we will go back to.

Room tip: Only stayed in one room and this one was spacious and had a large shower.
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We have just returned from four wonderful days in Falmouth we stayed at a family run hotel the Lerryn Falmouth where we recieved a very warm welcome from the hosts. The rooms are being upgraded and are of a very high standard indeed. The breakfast was excellent and the location of hotel is within a short working distance to the town.

Room tip: We stayed in room number four which is a large room.
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed here in a huge ground floor room which was yet to be refurbished as other rooms have so I was told by the management. I have no complaints about the room whatsoever, it was huge, warm and very comfortable as was the bed (there were 3). I suppose only the carpet gave its age away and that was because of the pattern/colour not because it was threadbare or worn.

The housekeeping was very good as the place was spotless, couldn't fault the bathroom cleanliness. All the usual things were in place, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities.

The breakfast was of very good quality with plenty of choices, and service was quick, I enjoyed my first introduction to Hogs Pudding a speciality sausage local to the area.

The beach was a 2 min walk away, not that I had time.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to others

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed for 3 nights in room 14, which was newly refurbished and comfortable,
with good sea views. The owners, their family and their dogs were all very friendly
and attentive. We were welcomed with tea and biscuits, and the breakfast was
excellent with tasty options such as field mushrooms with feta cheese on toast, as
well as the usual fare. The furnishings are bright and tasteful and there were always
fresh flowers on the table.
The location is very good, elevated between the centre and the beaches, and less than
10 minutes walk from both. The car park is small but there is street parking.
An ideal choice for a few relaxing days in a delightful town.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is a family-run hotel in the best sense of the term. Lynn and Andy were thoroughly welcoming, lovely, and helpful, as was their daughter Chloe. Even their two small dogs, Fuji and Bear, were quite friendly as well. The room was ample for our purposes—I was traveling with my daughter—and the breakfast was quite tasty. The location is outstanding; the beach is a block away, and the town is accessible by foot. I appreciated in particular that we were able to take a short walk to find a selection of restaurants to catch a somewhat late dinner. If I were to return to Falmouth, I would certainly want to stay at The Lerryn.

• Trip type: Travelled with family