All reviews honesty bar feta cheese sea view on arrival road parking family run hotel lovely hotel cornish breakfast biscuits breakfast was delicious sea front warm welcome perfect location minute walk to the beach gilly beach room was spacious town centre
Reviewed 23 June 2014

lhelpful staff. family owned and run 5 mins to rail and two mins to sea front there were a few rooms left for makeover when I was there but high standard on completion and no disruption to guests.breakfast excellent.visited march14

Room tip: all rooms are up to standard perhap a request for sea view
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Kate W
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had a lovely stay at this hotel. The staff are superb, the breakfasts were great. It is also very well located in a quiet neighbourhood close to most attractions and also only about a 7 minute walk from the excellent rail service. I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank love_food_789
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Clean bright and uber friendly staff. Great breakfast ranging from cereal to full English. Walking distance of
the quayside. If you want a hotel close round the action but far enough away to get a good night sleep then The Lerryn is a great choice.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jake B
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My daughter & I stayed with our two large dogs and had a wonderful break. So friendly and helpful on booking and a warm welcome on arrival. We had a large, bright and modern room with sea views, comfortable beds and bathroom with an excellent shower. Nothing was too much trouble, including a good recommendation for dinner (with a 10% discount!) Breakfast was perfect, our dogs were welcomed as much as we were and even got leftover bacon and sausage ;0) I would highly recommend The Lerryn. Thank you everyone, we will not hesitate to return.

2  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I had booked this hotel for my mom-in-law, husband, 4yr old daughter and myself for a family wedding 7th June 2014. As the wedding times clashed with the booking in time I rang the hotel to see if there was any chance of allowing us to check in a little earlier. The friendly receptionist said they would do everything possible to have our rooms ready and a nice cuppa on arrival, most appreciated after a drive. On arrival the rooms were ready, nice cuppa and quick change later we tried to get a taxi but there was a delay, the manager straight away offered to take us to the wedding in his own car! To me this service goes above and beyond the service I would've expected, big relief getting there on time as our young daughter was bridesmaid! The rooms were lovely, spotlessly clean, spacious and well laid out. Going for breakfast the next morning we were running a bit late, entering the dining area we were greeted by lovely smiling, polite staff who offered tea/coffee and a selection of fruits, cereals, fresh juices etc before our excellent cooked breakfast arrived. I would highly recommend this hotel and would certainly stay there again. Well done to all the staff and management for making our stay so enjoyable.

Room tip: Family room downstairs spacious
2  Thank jennifer w