“Wonderful well priced food”
Review of Cafe Cinnamon - CLOSED

Cafe Cinnamon
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Wadebridge, United Kingdom
“Wonderful well priced food”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Fabulous little coffee shop/vegetarian cafe,full of character mediterranean feel set in a delightful old courtyard.

The food was excellent and very well priced, I finished my meal with a lovely coffee and incredible home made cake.

Well worth finding this cafe in the older part of Falmouth!

• Visited December 2012

falmouth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Utterly delicious”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This cafe is an utter delight! The staff are friendly and so helpful, food is absolutely delicious and the courtyard setting feels so Mediterranean. I had the soup and my better half had the puy lentil lasagne. Both were so flavourful and delicious. The portions are generous and the price is very reasonable.

This cafe also does coffee and cakes which look delicious, so I think that may be my return visit.

• Visited October 2012
Manchester
“Friendly & welcoming owners make this cafe a must to visit”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

We first visited this cafe 2 yrs ago whilst on holiday in Cornwall and was so taken by the charm and atmosphere that when we returned this year when on holiday. We used to live in the Canary Islands and miss the charm of small establishments like Cafe Cinnamon which i often frequented over there which i miss since returning to the UK.

There has been a change of ownership since our last visit but the new owners were just as friendly as the previous ones and haven't changed the look and feel of the Cafe at all which was great. I live in Manchester and wish we had something like this as i would spend a lot of time there, relaxing and enjoying the atmosphere.

It's set back in a courtyard so could be easily overlooked when wandering but would definitely recommend going out of your way to seek this place out for a great chilled experience, which completely sets Cafe Cinnamon apart from the usual tourist or main stream cafes seen on every other high street.

I wish the new owners the very best with their venture and hope you manage to get out on your new boat before the winter really sets in.

Great Cafe, don't change it!

• Visited October 2012