“Quiet courtyard treat”

Cafe Cinnamon
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Most people, when they arrive at Prince of Wales Quay of the St Mawes ferry, turn left and head along the pedestrianised area of Falmouth. For a change, take a right and wander up the hill - great individual shops, of every kind right to the top - antiques, art, clothes, glass - and this cafe in a courtyard on the left.

1  Thank ghvisitors

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife is vegetarian, but I am not, however 80% of the food I eat is ' veggy'.
We found it by accident and thought we would give it a try. My wife had the veggyburger and I had the spinach and chick pea pie.
Both were excellent, and value for money. If you are in the area, give it a go.

1  Thank Allan C
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Found this cafe by chance and stopped to have lunch. My husband and I (neither of us are vegetarians although we often choose meat free dishes) both opted for the mezze. It was really flavoursome and very filling, and was accompanied by lovely fresh bread. We would highly recommend it and will visit again when next back in Falmouth.

1  Thank MBCNotts
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Hidden away half way up the Old High Street hill in Falmouth this cafe is well worth the seeking out. It is set in a charming courtyard and serves superb vegetarian food all home made and freshly prepared for you. The wonderful flavours of the quiche we had was truly delicious and the salads and the dressings complimented the dish perfectly. So, if you are not vegetarian you will still find this meal was one that you will be pleased you did not miss. The owners are friendly and the atmosphere is easygoing. Value for money is excellent.

1  Thank lesley b
Reviewed 10 June 2014

What a happy place tucked away just off the main street in Falmouth. The owners made us feel very welcome and the vegetarian options were great for my wife and although I'm a 'canevore' I loved the food. A great package and reasonably priced.