“Arrived early evening, but left without ordering due to pub smelling dank smell of stale beer, sweat, etc.”
Review of The Boslowick Inn

The Boslowick Inn
Ranked #126 of 229 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We arrived at 6.30 pm when the place was empty and I sat outside with children whilst my husband went in to pick up a menu. It was chilly sitting outside in the shade and when my husband returned I said I would prefer to sit inside as our meal would go cold and we had not bought warm tops. My husband said that I would not want to sit inside as the place had an unhealthy, dank smell of stale beer, sweat, etc.He suggested that we left, so we did.
Shame as all write ups were so good. No doubt once the place started to fill up, the smell would not be so noticeable.
So cannot rate overall

There are newer reviews for The Boslowick Inn

Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

Visited the Boslowick Inn and had the tastiest rump steak I've ever tasted. However the waitress was clearly more interested in having a bit of banter with her mates even when serving our food and talking us through deserts.

The food was exceptional, great portion sizes and a fitting menu. It didn't take long to reach our table either

1  Thank Falmouth1990
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Best carvery in Falmouth by miles and lovely staff loads of everything and if u want more just ask they love that you enjoy the food

2  Thank Tiner1978
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Sunday lunch carvery, excellent food and great atmosphere, does get busy as it is so well known locally and has a great garden area for kids

3  Thank cigar-aficionado
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Excellent freshly cooked food and very pleasant atmosphere in an old/interesting building.
Friendly dogs welcome. Used by the locals but quite hard to find. We came across it by chance when driving from Pendennis Head around Swanpool Beach then inland looking for somewhere to eat (November). Eventually, followed a sign down a steep hill.

3  Thank Sylvia H