“Superb flat white ”

Espressini
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Falmouth
Price range: US$3 - US$33
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Just like our coffee, when we decided to open our kitchen, we set out to find the most incredible local, seasonal produce we could. Our search for suppliers began with tracking down the best free-range eggs from local grass-fed chickens we could find. Ever since then, we've been knocking on farm doors and creaking allotment gates to source more incredible local produce and create scrumptious dishes. The result is a fresh and changing menu with new twists on old classics covering breakfast, elevenses, lunch and even a spot of afternoon tea, or coffee of course if you prefer!
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Whilst I enjoyed my specially prepared flat white with a blend recommended by the friendly baristas, my non-coffee loving wife was rather taken with their Quality tea and incredible granola - cranberry slice. Just enough Vintage hipster vibes Without crossing the line. Lovely spot, lovely folk. Free wifi for googling St Mawes ferry times!

2  Thank Matt C

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We always pop into Espressini because the coffee is so nice (and the hot chocolate), the owner Rupert and his staff are always so friendly and it's got a great atmosphere. And they are passionate about the coffee tasting good.

1  Thank JohnSandbanks
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Slightly off the beaten track, but worth finding. Definitely the best coffee in Falmouth, and fantastic cakes, which they promised were good for us!

1  Thank FergusCat
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

As a speciality Barista I really appreciated this shop. It offered everything I would expect from a speciality coffee shop, including a range of coffees from multiple roasters (blends and single origins) A range of brewing methods (including chemex and aeropress) and a didactical approach to coffee which is informative but digestible for customers as a result of passionate, knowledgeable and friendly baristas.

Espressini has a great cake offering and a good range of soft drinks with comfortable but appropriate design making for an enjoyable experience whether you enjoy coffee or not.

Still haven't had a better flat white anywhere else since my visit! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jesse A
Reviewed 3 April 2014

A regular stop on my visits to falmouth either on my own with computer or book to hand or with friends. Relaxed, chilled atmosphere, but also slightly buzzy. Comfortable and eclectic decor but not too contrived. Of the food sampled, whatever I have chosen has been really tasty - both savouries and sweets. Most importantly the coffee is beautifully presented and is smooth and uniquely delicious in flavour, combined with perfect creamy steamed milk. Staff are friendly, easy going and skilled at making those wonderful coffees and willing for you to try a different sample. Crockery/cups etc are appealing in feel and look and well proportioned to hold. I look forward to my next visit.

2  Thank Juliet C