“Great coffee & Passionate Owner”
Review of Espressini

Espressini
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Falmouth
Price range: US$3 - US$34
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Just like our coffee, when we decided to open our kitchen, we set out to find the most incredible local, seasonal produce we could. Our search for suppliers began with tracking down the best free-range eggs from local grass-fed chickens we could find. Ever since then, we've been knocking on farm doors and creaking allotment gates to source more incredible local produce and create scrumptious dishes. The result is a fresh and changing menu with new twists on old classics covering breakfast, elevenses, lunch and even a spot of afternoon tea, or coffee of course if you prefer!
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Had coffee all over the world. But got to say the espresso I had here was the most unique - really fruity and bursting with flavour. Beautiful. Great atmosphere and the owner is clearly passionate. Worth a visit for sure.

2  Thank David P
There are newer reviews for Espressini

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I know "Best Coffee in Cornwall" is quite a statement, however Espressini is truely a fabulous restaurant, its quirky and has a great atmosphere. The coffee is superb and coffee art a really nice touch.

1  Thank William V
Reviewed 7 August 2014

love the ambience, the coffee is amazing (according to all my family who drink it) but I can personally vouch for the incredibly creamy hot chocolate and lovely NY style sandwiches.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

what a find a local recomended it to me.The coffee is the best i have ever had anywhere. try the brownies to die forAsk any local if unable to loicate not far from belly timber up the hill a bit.

1  Thank muzzyCardiff
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We were going to Falmouth for a morning & having read reviews I decided a morning coffee was the first port of call.
Very knowledgeable barista took us thru various options, my wife & I both chose the flat white. Our pallet probably isn't very educated but the coffee was very good. Our first coffees were a little colder than we would have liked but our second was better.
The Sourdough toast was delicious.

1  Thank grumpyhumpy