“Great place to spend a while” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 20 Nightlife in Falmouth
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great place to spend a while”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Visited with family and friends for a coffee and cake pit drop. Really friendly staff and laid back atmosphere. The chocolate and raspberry brownies was delicious...so yummy! We shared them as they're huge. Quirky decor too! We'll be back xx

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“WHAT A FANTASTIC SURF CAFE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

WHAT A FANTASTIC SURF CAFE, with the nicest owners who can't do enough for you. 100% rating 5 strats

Visited March 2014
hereford
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The Best Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Been here now three times on visits to Falmouth and certainly wouldn't go anywhere else now for sandwiches and cakes. The couple running it are very pleasant and the food is lovely. the crumpets with smoked bacon cream cheese and maple syrup is just the best breakfast! The sandwiches at lunchtime are all just a bit unique with exciting filling combinations. The coffee and teas are good with plenty of choice. Well worth a visit.

Visited November 2013
Farnham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I've eaten everything off the menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Lovely people, great atmosphere, very laid back, tastiest coffee I've ever had and my favourite the sandwiches. When I visit Falmouth, if only for a weekend I still manage to eat all of the sandwiches. I had a lovely egg mayo ciabatta, with the slight zing of citrus coming from the sorrel leaves. The pesto chicken to the signature of smoked bacon, hummus, guacamole and smoked paprika you will not be disappointed. If you like good food and coffee, you'll go once and then keep going back.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Oringinaldan
Falmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Place, Fantastic Food, Fantastic People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

Living in falmouth I found that there is a large range of coffee shops and cafe's competing to win over the local community, but there is always something missing for me. Good Vibes Cafe is my favourite place in falmouth to eat and just generally be, great atmosphere for both a flying visit and a long stay to do work. I have on many occasions spent a few hours doing work using the free wifi and keeping a full belly....

I would highly recommend Good Vibes Cafe to all of my friends and will continue to enjoy it for many years to come.

Visited May 2013