“nice and relazed”

Price range: US$5 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Went for lunch with family.Not a big menu but tasty and great choose of cakes. All very enjoyable will go again

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My friend recommended my visit to this beautiful little gem on killigrew street by the moor. My friend knows the owner so popped down. We just went down for some breakfast but ate these wonderful sandwichs which seemed incredibly tasty and healthy too. Coffee was excellent too! Can't say anything bad here. It was a nice find and a great addition to falmouths food/cafe culture thats on the up right now.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We've been here a few times now and have never been disappointed. There is always a friendly face behind the counter, I love the decor and the music is cool chilled out tunes, just what you want to listen to whilst gorging yourself on all their delicious food! The only problem is….I can never decide what I want to have because it ALL looks sooooo good! I wish there was 'A Good Vibes' Cafe where I live!

1  Thank Gili85
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Visited here a couple of times now, love it, sour dough bacon rolls are extremely good, great selection of cake , best cafe in town. Can't wait to fill up my loyalty card!! Friendly staff in a great relaxed atomsphere

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favourite cafés in falmouth. The coffee is always great. The cafe is clean friendly and stylish. The bacon sandwich on sour dough is fabulous. I think I will definitely be needing the loyalty card they gave me.