“Great training”

Cornish Diving Centre
Ranked #5 of 25 Tours in Falmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Cornish Diving School is a PADI five-star dive school, offering a comprehensive range of Scuba Diving courses from beginner through to professional level. We have an indoor pool on site and 1100 ft.² of retail shop space, all in a great location, just a stones throw from the National Maritime Museum.
cornwall england
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great training”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Great training school for all your diving needs. Passed my open water and advanced at the end of last year. Really enjoyed being taught by Matt and Sue. They keep the course interesting at all times.
Since passing the open water course I have been on several dives abroad which have been really interesting.
Recommend this diving school for friendly and experienced training.

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank willow1972
Matt-Sue D, Owner at Cornish Diving Centre, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Thank you for reviewing your courses with us, we enjoyed teaching you and great to see you have been diving since. Look forward to more great dives in the near future.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Matt and Sue are excellent instructors giving a professional and enjoyable experience. Hope to dive with them again soon. Thanks guys!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Holmes1994
Thank you for your review, we enjoyed diving with you and look forward to more great dives in the future.
Millbrook, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Initial communication to find out information and book the course was handled promptly and professionally.
On the day was made to feel welcome with everything explained clearly.
I carried out two dives with Sue and during the one to one tuition I was made to feel relaxed which really helped with my diving. Sue gave me lots of tips and I felt that I learnt such a lot in a short time - really wish I had gone to them sooner.
When I carry out further training I will be back - highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank tandjboat
Matt-Sue D, Owner at Cornish Diving Centre, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Thank you for your kind words, I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. We enjoyed having you and look forward to more great dives in the future.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent dive!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Went here to do my Padi peak bouyancy course. Really friendly and enthusiastic people - Matt and Sue were great to dive with. Instructor Claire excellent also. Recommended with no reservations - go dive there

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Tony A
Matt-Sue D, Owner at Cornish Diving Centre, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for your kind comments, look forward to diving with you again in the future.
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great service for a very good price!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I originally contacted CDS to do a PADI specialty with them. They e-mailed me back the same day and then followed up with a phone call.

We went yesterday to complete our Peak Performance Buoyancy specialty with them and were met by friendly staff. My partner and I had Matt, the owner as our dive instructor, who offered us warm drinks as we sat in the classroom and went through our knowledge reviews and watched the DVD.

All the kit was in good condition, and I was super grateful for the 7mm wetsuit they provided me with to keep me warm. It was a short walk from the car to the beach once we were kitted up.

Our dives were everything we expected and we felt safe with Matt and the Dive master we also had. We were pleased that our course only consisted of my partner and myself, with the instructor and dive master rather than like other companies who fit as many people on to a course as possible.

After our dives we returned to the dive centre, where we were offered more warm drinks as we completed our dive logs.

The shop attached to the dive centre was well stocked and what we looked at was reasonably priced.

Matt and his wife run a really good dive centre and I'd recommend them to anyone. We are already booking our next course with them in a few weeks time.

If you want to dive in Cornwall, I'd definitely give these guys a call!

Visited October 2013