“Brilliant!”

Cornish Diving Centre
Ranked #6 of 29 Tours in Falmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Cornish Diving School is a PADI five-star dive school, offering a comprehensive range of Scuba Diving courses from beginner through to professional level. We have an indoor pool on site and 1100 ft.² of retail shop space, all in a great location, just a stones throw from the National Maritime Museum.
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I am going diving in a weeks time and although I am an advanced diver and done nearly 100 dives I was feeling very apprehensive and felt unsure about my skills. Not any more! I have just spent a morning with Sue doing a refresher course....an hour in the pool with one to one tuition and then theory. Sue was brilliant and we worked calmly and methodically through all things I learnt when I did my PADI. I am now actually looking forward to my holiday! I highly recommend Cornish Diving School. Thanks Sue!

1  Thank laneMidlands
Matt-Sue D, Owner at Cornish Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Thanks for a great review, we enjoyed meeting you and it was nice to be able to help you enjoy your diving even more.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My children aged 10 and 13 wanted to experience diving, we chose The Cornish Diving School and couldn't have been happier with the experience. Matt and Sue were encouraging and supportive and the children thoroughly enjoyed themselves. As parents we were slightly nervous but Matt and Sue put us at ease going into great detail about the safety precautions. The children have now dived with them several times and are already asking when they can go again, soon we hope!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank j r
Matt-Sue D, Owner at Cornish Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased you all enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Completed my open water with Matt and Sue and will be doing my advanced in a few weeks! Brilliant instructors and made you feel comfortable and confident in the water. Highly recommend for anyone, and will continue to be going back for further training! Thanks!

1  Thank Gabby256
Matt-Sue D, Owner at Cornish Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased that you found the course so much fun.We are both really looking forward to doing the Advanced Course with you and the Padi Open Water course with your Dad. Great diving to come!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Great training school for all your diving needs. Passed my open water and advanced at the end of last year. Really enjoyed being taught by Matt and Sue. They keep the course interesting at all times.
Since passing the open water course I have been on several dives abroad which have been really interesting.
Recommend this diving school for friendly and experienced training.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank willow1972
Matt-Sue D, Owner at Cornish Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for reviewing your courses with us, we enjoyed teaching you and great to see you have been diving since. Look forward to more great dives in the near future.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Matt and Sue are excellent instructors giving a professional and enjoyable experience. Hope to dive with them again soon. Thanks guys!

2  Thank Holmes1994

Thank you for your review, we enjoyed diving with you and look forward to more great dives in the future.